Enter Here for Your Chance to Win a $500 Visa Gift Card
By sharing what your dream basement feature is!
Contest Rules and Regulations
1. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter.
2. The #loveyourbasement Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by DRICORE (“DRICORE”), a division of AGT Products Inc (“AGT Products”). There will be 8 draws in this Contest (as described further below) to win 8 weekly prizes of a $500 VISA gift card in the local currency of the winner.
3. How to enter:
Eligible participants will gain one (1) entry for the Grand Prize.
No other form of entry is valid. Submissions via automated programs, bots or third-party services are prohibited, and any entrant who enters or attempts to enter using such methods/services will be disqualified. Submissions by the same person/household in excess of the limit stated above will be void and may result in disqualification of the person/household responsible for the excess Submissions. All Submissions become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Winners will be announced weekly on DRICORE’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), one winner per week for a duration of 8 weeks. The winner (who will be chosen at random) will be contacted via direct message or email. All entries into the contest, during the contest period will be entered to win a $500 VISA gift and the draw will be determined by a randomizer and a new winner will be revealed every week from Nov 16 – Dec 15
4. Contest Restrictions:
i. The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, other companies or their products, or any other individual;
ii. The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
iii. The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous;
iv. The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
v. The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province where Submission is created.
5. Submissions must be received no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time (EST) Dec 13, 2020.
There is a limit of one (1) Submission permitted per person per Instagram account or email address
6. Submissions generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions of individuals included in Submissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
7. By entering the Contest or uploading a Submission, entrant consents to the granting of, and grants, Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display any Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, without any further compensation, permission or notification. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Releasees (defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
8. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account or email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is a natural person assigned to the Instagram account or email. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
9. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of the continental United States and Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, except residents of Quebec (collectively, the “Participants”). Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and its advertising and promotional companies and their respective immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
10. Contest Period: Nov 9 – Dec 13th 11:59 PM Eastern Time, 2020
11. Prize: Eight (8) winners will be selected at random, by an online randomizer. The weekly draw will take place each Tuesday of the contest by 5pm ET (Nov 17, Nov 18, Nov 19, Nov 24, Dec 1, Dec 8, Dec 14, Dec 15,). The winner (who will be chosen at random) will be contacted via direct message or email. All entries into the contest, during the contest period will be entered to win a $500 USD VISA gift card. The winners will be announced on one or more of DRICORE’s social media channels between the periods of Nov 17 – Dec 15, 2020. DRICORE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, provincial, local and income taxes associated with their winning prize.
12. In order to receive their prize, a winner must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without human, electronic, mechanical or other assistance, to be administered by DRICORE associates by e-mail or by phone (at DRICORE’s sole option) at a mutually convenient time, and sign a Declaration/Release form (in the form requested by DRICORE) confirming eligibility for the Contest, compliance with the Contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded, and containing a release of liability and, at DRICORE ‘s option, a publicity consent. The signed Declaration/Release will need to be received by DRICORE within twenty four hours of the date the Declaration/Release is sent by DRICORE to the winner, or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random draw.
If a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw date, is not eligible for the Contest, or has not complied with these rules (including meeting all of the Contest conditions), he/she forfeits any right to the prize (whether or not the name of the winner has already been announced by the Sponsor), and another winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible Submissions. The process may be repeated, if necessary.
By signing the Declaration/Release form, a winner shall confirm their permission and consent to Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, place of residence (city and province/territory/state only), submitted posts or comments for DRICORE’s internal and external marketing purposes, which include but are not limited to, social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Blog, etc.), online websites, printed material, and other advertising channels and outlets, without any further compensation, permission, notification or other liability or obligation to the winner.
13. Chance of winning depends on the total number of eligible Submissions received.
14. No substitution or transfer of prize is allowed except at the sole discretion of DRICORE. Prizes are not redeemable or substitutable for cash or credit, in whole or in part, except at DRICORE’s sole discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded.
15. By entering this Contest or uploading a Submission, entrants release:
(i) AGT Products Inc. (including DRICORE) and its affiliates (including their successors and assigns), and (ii) the respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives of those in (i), (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all claims and liability, losses or damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of or relating to any of the prizes, the conduct of the Contest, entry or participation in the Contest and any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or merchandise delivery.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees are not responsible for (i) Submissions lost, not received DRICORE, late, misdirected, stolen, damaged, garbled, destroyed, containing inaccurate information or delayed for any reason (whether due to technical difficulties, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or otherwise), (ii) any failure of the website or other technical difficulties during the duration of the Contest, including any faulty electronic data transmission, equipment failure, or other online communication problems, problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, networks, access providers, computer equipment/hardware or software (iii) other difficulties or errors in the administration of the Contest (including, without limitation, viruses and bugs), and (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or another person’s computer system occasioned by or relating to participation in this Contest or downloading any information relating to this Contest, and (v) any injury or damage suffered by the Winner by attending the class that is the subject of the Prize.
16. DRICORE reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or a portion of the Contest at any time, with or without awarding any prize and without liability, if, in DRICORE’s opinion (i) the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, or (ii) the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond its control.
Submissions which are fraudulent, tampered with or altered, are not eligible.
All decisions respecting any matter relating to this Contest (including, without limitation, respecting whether a person is an entrant, whether an entrant is eligible, or whether an entrant is a winner) shall be made in the sole discretion of DRICORE and all decisions of DRICORE respecting any matter relating to the Contest or the prizes are final.
17. All Submissions become the property of DRICORE and will not be returned. By entering the Contest or uploading any Submission, entrants agree that (i) DRICORE may use any Submission in any form, media or technology, including but not limited to any social media site, DRICORE website and in printed promotional materials and (ii) DRICORE may use (including the reproduction, broadcast and publication) their names, place of residence (city and province/territory only), submitted comments or “survey responses” and the fact that they are entrants or winners of this Contest and all matters incidental thereto in any future advertising or publicity carried out by or for DRICORE or its successors or assigns, without further compensation, permission or notification.
18. By entering the Contest or uploading a Submission, entrants (i) agree to be bound by these official contest rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
19. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited by law. These rules are subject to change without notice, if necessary, to comply with any applicable law or policy of any entity having jurisdiction over DRICORE. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of participants, Sponsor or any of the other the Releasees in connection with the contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Ontario in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Rules or relating to this contest.
20. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, DRICORE reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
22. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
23. Residents of Quebec: Sorry, due to rules and regulations stipulated by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, this Contest is not open to residents of Quebec.
24. DRICORE does not condone the submission of information that infringe upon any copyright, trademark, property right or any other applicable right without full required source acknowledgment.
25. This giveaway is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.